I have a savona SN 20 I bought it at a silent auction. It plays better than any classical that I've ever played. I am not a good player. A guitar shop told me they wanted to buy it. Don't know anything about it. Mine has what looks like a flower at the top of the headstock.

I have a savona SN 20 I bought it at a silent auction. It plays better than any classical that I've ever played. I am not a good player. A guitar shop told me they wanted to buy it. Don't know anything about it. Mine has what looks like a flower at the top of the headstock.

I also have a Savona guitar It is in beautiful shape .I am curious about it as well. The serial number is 05 /73 mod awn 85

Edited by boats123

hello gentlemen I too own a savona I've had mine since 1959 here's what I was told from original owner these are in fact rosewood but it's from a rare batch of trees these guitars were made of I was told the factory that was making these burned down to the ground no other guitars were continued after that as for value I've heard 2500 to 75 bucks I play at a pro level and I wouldn't sell mine for 5k.....just me ! But the sound feel and quality this little guitar has is A=1!!! I have Spanish made guitars in the 5k range and I'd easily compare this little jem to them in my opinion it's in thier category hope this helps some God bless