A delcamper has informed us that Luciano Faria has sent him an e-mail saying that he was working hard to catch up with his orders. Light at the end of the tunnel, it seems!

Harry

Harry, I've visited Luciano last week, and he is working at full throttle, and catching up. I've seen a french guitar in construction (almost done), mentioned you name, and he told me it was yours, actually. Let us know if you receive it!

Other piece of good news is that my Lacote is scheduled for September, and maybe both of us will receive our guitars soon!

That's definitely good news, Samuel! Thank you very much for mentioning my name to Luciano once again. I'm also glad you'll soon get your Lacote which you so generously delayed to my benefit. Of course I'll notify the forums wnen the Voboam has arrived! Best wishes!

Harry

Harry, I've visited Luciano last week, and he is working at full throttle, and catching up. I've seen a french guitar in construction (almost done), mentioned you name, and he told me it was yours, actually. Let us know if you receive it!

Other piece of good news is that my Lacote is scheduled for September, and maybe both of us will receive our guitars soon!

Samuel , I wonder if you have received your Lacote sheduled for September already.

ken

Eugenio, I have congratulated Samuel with his beautiful Lacote, but as yet I have not received my Voboam nor heard anything from Luciano. But Samuel said he was going to visit Luciano for some final adjustments on his Lacote in the near future, and then he would take up my case once again. According to his post of 2. September my Voboam was almost done, so I am waiting in suspense now! I am very thankful to Samuel who has acted as my spokesman. I've also tried to reach Luciano on the phone, but with no success. But luckily, to ease my pain waiting for the Voboam I seek comfort in Brazilian masters like Baden Powell, Dilermando Reis and Paulinho Nogueiro..... But I never give up hoping! Thank you for your concern.

Best wishes

Harry

But luckily, to ease my pain waiting for the Voboam I seek comfort in Brazilian masters like Baden Powell, Dilermando Reis and Paulinho Nogueiro..... But I never give up hoping! Thank you for your concern.

Best wishes

Harry

Don't forget Jobim transcriptions!

Don't forget Jobim transcriptions!

If he sounds like BP and D. Reis is fully worth playing! I'll check up on him, Richard, Thank you! And BTW, if you ever meet Luciano can you wring his neck just a little bit? No harm, of course....

Best wishes

Harry

Thank you, Eugenio! Very nice, but not as romantic as BP and Reis, though. I have also got hold of The Girl From Ipanema, Esperanca Perdida, Samba Do Avio and Soliao by the same composer. I need to check them up on YouTube before I'll have a try.

Best wishes

Harry