Sign in to follow this  
Bulerias

Last Dance - Original Composition

Hi Daniel. Great perform.

If I may say something, I would like to see it with you exploring more dynamic in certain parts.

It reminded me of Al di Meola and Jean Luc Ponty. See the video.

Congratulations. :parabens:

Thank you all for the kind words! I do play professionally -- I have a number of CDs out, available on my website @ http://www.danielvolovets.com -- but I am also pursuing medicine in university (I am 19 years old).

Well, Daniel, you may know this already but Guinga (the Brazilian composer) was a practicing dentist, so I suppose it's possible to do both, if not exactly easy! But I really hope you will keep up with the guitar no matter what, because you've obviously got a very special talent. :thumbsupsmiley:

Well, Daniel, you may know this already but Guinga (the Brazilian composer) was a practicing dentist, so I suppose it's possible to do both, if not exactly easy! But I really hope you will keep up with the guitar no matter what, because you've obviously got a very special talent. :thumbsupsmiley:

I actually didn't know this! Does he still work as a dentist? There are definitely examples out there of professional musicians who are in the medical field, though -- Polish composer Krzysztof Komeda was also a practicing physician, and jazz pianist Denny Zeitlin is a clinical professor of psychiatry and has had his private practice for around 30 years.