Sign in to follow this  
stublag

New Paulinho Nogueira transcription ''Inútil Paisagem'' Partitura

Good news is my Blog dedicated to all things Brazilian Guitar is back after a short break.its now PUBLIC so anyone can visit and check out all the stuff.A new transcription by Nogueira,his arrangement of Inuitil Paisagem is first up.

https://brazilianguitararchive.wordpress.com/2015/10/28/inutil-paisagemjobim-arr-paulinho-nogueira-transcription/

WARNING!!!!!---If i find people sharing this rare stuff on other sites/forums i'll close the blog down straight away--please enjoy downloading but do NOT re up or share on any other site--for obvious reasons!

Enjoy!

Stu

Edited by stublag

Nogueira is one of my heroes, I'm glad you're posting a lot of transcriptions of his works.

Wondering if you have a transcription of the piece below? I don't even know if that's "transcribable" at all! :)

Not that I'm gonna be able to play it, ever, but I've always been curious to see how that arrangement would look like on paper.

Edited by Dan

On 10/28/2015 at 8:20 PM, stublag said:

Good news is my Blog dedicated to all things Brazilian Guitar is back after a short break.its now PUBLIC so anyone can visit and check out all the stuff.A new transcription by Nogueira,his arrangement of Inuitil Paisagem is first up.

https://brazilianguitararchive.wordpress.com/2015/10/28/inutil-paisagemjobim-arr-paulinho-nogueira-transcription/

WARNING!!!!!---If i find people sharing this rare stuff on other sites/forums i'll close the blog down straight away--please enjoy downloading but do NOT re up or share on any other site--for obvious reasons!

Enjoy!

Stu

Hi Stu

I would love to see your transcription of Inutil Paisagem. Could you send it to me e-mail or give access to the page where you posted it? 

That would be great. 

Kind regards

Jesper